Tuesday, November 6, 2012

is He serious???

Do you mean to tell me...that when i sing songs....like..." i shall not be moved...ill say of the Lord, You are my shield, my strength, my shelter..." etc., He is actually going to hold me to that?  He actually expects me to stand in faith when the storms of life are raging?  Does he know about the wind chill factor???  Has He seen the palm trees bend all the way over...until they actually touch the ground?????? Maybe he is oblivious to the rain...and how cold it is...and then there's the tide....i live really close to sea level, you know...the waves are coming closer and closer ...i mean, c'mon...it's just as song, right?  

" Unto whomsoever much is given, much is required...."  it's all finally making sense.  No, i dont have all the answers...i havent arrived...i aint 'deep'...and truthfully...i aint got a 'woooorrrrd' for nobody...but of this one thing, i am certain;  GOD is a very present help in time of need.  All this bible stuff aint just whistlin dixie....i mean, for certain, there aint much to be said for religion...honestly...the drums, the organ, the choirs and the sequins, howbeit entertaining...none of it ever did a thing for me when the weatherman didnt see the "Hurricane Sandy's" in my life comin'....but relationship...intimacy with God...whew....let's just say....' you dont know like i know....what he's done for me!"  this thought ....is incomplete...i'm sure there's more to say....but i dont really have a seamless segway from idea to idea....my writing skills are a bit lacking...cuz i just wanna jump to the part of the story where i explain how...ALL HELL SEEMS TO BE BREAKING LOOSE IN MY LIFE....and still...i have joy...and peace...i'm literally smiling on in the inside...cuz i know the end of the story....i win.

No comments:

Post a Comment